09 Jun Customer Service Advisor
The Target Healthcare Group is a highly reputable, MHRA-approved pharmaceutical supplier. Since 2012, we have supplied generic, branded and unlicensed medicines to pharmacies, dispensing doctors, hospitals, pharmaceutical wholesalers and buying groups across the UK and Europe. Our team is made up of knowledgeable, qualified and compassionate employees – dedicated to providing the highest levels of service. We’re proud to be known as hardworking and forward-thinking, and for providing exceptional service to our valued customers.
Due to increased growth, we are looking to recruit an experienced Customer Service Advisor for our East Kilbride based Customer Service Team. This is an exciting opportunity to join a rapidly expanding pharmaceutical supplier; working in both national and international markets.
You will be working in a fast paced and highly regulated environment, assisting in the distribution of unlicensed medicines to hospitals and pharmacies across the UK.
- Supporting pharmacy and hospital queries over the phone, email and on-line.
- Order processing of unlicensed medicines via fax, email and on-line.
- Providing medicines information and product sourcing information
- Reimbursement and claims support
- Supporting Account Managers and Business Development Managers in providing up to date information
- Keeping client records accurate and up to date
- Sales administration and customer service experience
- Excellent telephone manner
- Strong IT skills; MS Outlook, MS Word, MS Excel
- Good command of the English language both verbal and written
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Drive and ambition to succeed
- Thrive in a fast paced environment
- Ability to work to tight deadlines
Any offer of employment for this role will be subject to a satisfactory basic DBS check.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent, Monday to Friday, 09:00-18:00