13 Apr IT Project Manager
The Target Healthcare Group is a leading pharmaceutical supplier. With businesses and offices throughout the UK – we are the largest provider of ‘unlicensed medicines’ within the industry.
Due to continued and exciting growth, we are looking to add an IT Project Manager to the Group.
IT Project Manager will interface with our PMO and IT function and will direct and coordinate IT resources across multiple projects to reach business targets. The IT Project Manager will ensure compliance with all budget and any other project requirements. In additional, they will document instructions for end-users and assist with any testing of final products. The IT Project Manager must be able to communicate with stakeholders during all phases of the project, and close it efficiently.
- Overseeing multiple projects at any one time, to advance the IT capabilities within the Group
- Liaising with stakeholders such as project personnel, vendors, and end-users regarding project requirements
- Outlining, defining, and initiating various IT projects
- Implementing document control policies and documentation templates
- Maintaining a good working knowledge of assigned component projects
- Evaluating standards of component products
- Monitoring project progress and implementing changes where necessary
- Monitoring expenditure against budget.
- Ensuring compliance with project objectives as well as Group policies, procedures, and standards.
- Compiling project reports and informing management regarding problems.
- Ensuring project complies with best practices, SOPs, PMO policies, health & safety, and other any other relevant Group procedures.
Skills and Attributes Required
- (Ideally) Degree in Computing or Computer Science
- (Ideally) Project Management Certification
- Demonstrable experience in a project management role
- Knowledge if Microsoft Navision would be very beneficial
- Proficiency in managing cross-functional teams
- Excellent attention to detail
- Thorough understanding of project management fundamentals
- Understanding of software development life cycle
- Outstanding leadership, organisational, and time management skills
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
Health and Safety Responsibilities
The Management of Health and Safety at Work Regulations 1992 re-enacts the Health and Safety at Work etc. Act 1974, which places responsibilities on the employer and employees alike. In connection to this, the Company reminds employees of their duties under Section 7 of the act:
To take care for their own health and safety and that of others who may be affected by their acts or omissions. Additionally, employees must also co-operate with the company to enable it to discharge its own responsibilities successfully.
- Ensuring the work you do is of a high standard and that Target Healthcare procedures and policies are followed at all times.
- Acting as an ambassador for the business, presenting Target Healthcare in a positive way at all times with clients, customers and colleagues.
- Working flexibly and efficiently to meet customer needs, whilst maintaining the highest possible professional standards.
- Maintain confidentiality and security at all times.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £40,000.00-£60,000.00 per year