01 Aug Quality Assurance Administrator
The Role: As QA Administrator your main duties will include process checks during production – performing various periodic tasks such as microbial tests, control drug checks etc. It will also include performance of daily calibration of balances, pH meters and other equipment as per requirement, ID testing sampling for starting raw material, and maintaining quality documentation.
· To perform in-process checks during manufacturing process to ensure that correct procedure(s) are being followed by production technician as mentioned on Batch Manufacturing Record and all the information printed on BMR is correct.
· To conduct monthly microbial sample collections and organising dispense of collected sample to testing house.
· To perform sampling of raw material sampling procedure, to collect and store retention sample and liaise with testing house to arrange ID testing before it gets released.
· Perform daily calibration of pH meter and weighing balances.
· To inform Operation Manager about any malfunction of equipment or breakage of glassware.
· To calibrate new beakers before they are released for production to use in manufacturing process and to ensure that none of them are damage or giving any faulty readings.
· To record daily environmental pressures for the cleanrooms.
· To perform periodic controlled drugs checks under the supervision of a QA Manager and to inform if there are any discrepancies in CD stock.
· To conduct monthly stock expiry checks and to pharma waste any expired, damaged or rejected material
· To review daily cleaning logbooks to ensure the cleaning procedure is performed correctly.
· To monitor and review production staff training files to ensure that they are kept up to date and they have completed their training and SOPs.
· To conduct spot checks on the operation within clean room.
Skills and Attributes Required:
· At least 1-year experience of working in GMP environment.
· Experience of IPC (in process checks and experience in GMP manufacturing is highly desired.
· Good Standard of education.
· Good literacy and numerical skill.
· Good IT skills.
· Ability to lead team of people and to harmonise them in work.
· Good time management and organization skill.
· Ability to cope up with pressure and ability to work in fast-paced environment.
· Good documentation and writing skill.
· Ability to work in team and good introspective skill.
· Good communication and initiative skill.
· Ability to keep an eye on details and ability to identify any off-bit outcome.
· Good communication skill.
· Good Introspective skill, ability to work in Team.
· Ability to cope up with change and ability to work with multi-cultural environment.
· Ensuring the work, you do is of a high standard and that Target Healthcare procedures and policies are followed at all times.
· Acting as an ambassador for the business, presenting Target Healthcare in a positive way at all times with clients, customers and colleagues.
· Working flexibly and efficiently to meet customer needs, whilst maintaining the highest possible professional standards.
· Maintain confidentiality and security at all times.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent (40 hour contract)