01 Aug Releasing Pharmacist
Target Healthcare is a busy manufacturer and distributer or medicines. We have customers throughout the UK and Ireland and believe that patient care lies at the heart of everything we do.
As we grow and continue to support an increasing number of customers and patients, we are looking for a Releasing Pharmacist to work in our state of the art laboratory.
As a releasing pharmacist you will be responsible for releasing finish products. Identifying any unusual observation in final product. Ensuring all the in-process parameters are checked properly. Making sure that the product reaches to patient having high quality and safety.
·To check Quality and to release bespoke and bulk finish products.
· To evaluate batch cards at releasing stage to ensure there is no error and all the in-process checks are carried out correctly according to set procedure.
·To reject finish product when any errors are detected in formulation, strength, dosage form or specification etc. or any other reason when required.
·To inform Quality Assurance department regarding any deviation or rejection of finish product.
·To observe and comply with Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP), Good Distribution Practice (GDP) and Good Documentation Practice.
· To observe and comply with company’s Health and Safety Policies.
· Observing and complying with company’s Standard operating procedures (SOP’s)
Skills and Attributes Required:
· Must have completed a Pharmacy degree.
· UK registered pharmacist is preferred but not essential.
· Minimum 3 to 4 years of experience in pharmacy.
· Good communication skill.
· Good IT, Numerical and decision-making skill.
· Good Introspective skill, ability to work in Team and Initiative skill.
· Ability to work under pressure and ability to work in fast-paced working environment.
· Ability to cope up with change and ability to work with multi-cultural environment.
Working hours: Monday to Friday (40 hour contract) 10:30 – 19:30
Job Type: Full-time