15 Jun Sales Administrator
The Sales Administrator is responsible for giving excellent customer service via telephone and email to customers across the UK. They will receive inbound orders, process invoices, and liaise with other departments (e.g., Warehouse, Quality and Transport) to make sure that customer orders are received on time and as requested.
- Representing Target Healthcare to sell medicinal products to approved customers in the UK & Ireland.
- Ensuring the requirements outlined in Section 167 of The Human Medicine Regulations 2012 are met and adhered to.
- Processing orders received for via telephone, email, fax, or the online web portal.
- Creating sales orders and order confirmations on Exact.
- Informing the warehouse staff of new orders.
- Have an awareness of the responsibilities and duties of the Responsible Person in relation to you job role.
- Maintain your training record and ensure training for your job is completed as identified on the training matrix.
- Completing and correction GDP documents as per procedure to maintain data integrity.
Skills and Attributes Required
- Excellent customer service/ interpersonal skills
- Excellent organisational skills.
- IT Literate.
- The ability to work methodically and accurately process information.
- The ability to work as part of a team but also on your own initiative.
- Ability to work effectively under pressure.
- Secondary school education in Maths and English (desirable).
- Experience with stock management software (desirable).
- Experience working in a regulated environment (desirable).
Working hours – Monday – Friday 09:00-18:00 (40 hour contract)